Thursday, January 28, 2010

assembling a 35mm EM Ceramic Water Structuring Device

I thought it would fit with the previous post to make a video of how to make a "pi blaster".  If you have all the materials to do this, it takes longer to get the ceramics out of the boxes than to put it together.  I think it took me a total of an hour including getting the ceramics, the pvc, the glue, and doing the video.

I'm no plumber, so I haven't gotten a video of how to install one of these into the house's water line (frankly, I think my wife would kill me if I tried!!!).  You simply choose the reducer that fits the water line you're splicing into (1/2", 3/4", 1", etc).  Use some bushings to connect and disconnect periodically, and you're ready to roll.  If you've got a unit connected to a tank, be sure to put in a ball valve so you can shut off the water when removing the unit for cleaning.

I recommend cleaning the unit once every six months.  The way to do it is to soak in Activated EM1 over night (8-12 hours).

No comments:

 
#