Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Month Supply of All-Natural Multi-Microbial Probiotic Cleanse for Less

Interest in probiotics (beneficial bacteria) and digestive health has been on the rise for more than a decade. No longer solely tied to the holistic and alternative healthcare markets, probiotic cultures are now also championed by the mainstream medical community. This is because the ties between digestive health and one’s overall well-being are undeniable. Studies have shown that probiotics can stave off infections as well as prevent certain allergies, eczema and even asthma. Your digestive health not only directly affects how your body processes food and absorbs the nutrients required for survival; it also influences your immune system and filters out waste and toxins. If your digestive health is out of whack, you will likely suffer from an assortment of symptoms, with everything from low energy to lackluster skin, and even yeast infections (Candida albicans).

TeraGanix is now offering a new 16-ounce option of Dr Higa’s original, all-natural multi-microbial probiotic – Pro EM•1®. This convenient size provides a one-month supply of the probiotic cleanse at nearly a third of the cost. A bottle can be ordered individually or set to be delivered every other month without incurring any shipping charges.

Pro EM•1® Daily Probiotic Cleanse detoxifies the digestive system, helping to supply bio-available nutrients to the body while also supporting the growth of other beneficial microbes in the digestive system. Pro EM•1® also features the highly sought after Lactobacillus plantarum, which has been accredited with alleviating uncomfortable yeast infections (Candida albicans). Asthma sufferers can especially benefit as the probiotics can quell asthma and allergy symptoms while also staving off oral yeast infections, an issue for higher dose steroid inhaler users. The detoxifying agents also include naturally synthesized vitamins, enzymes, and other antioxidant compounds and the photosynthetic, or phototrophic, microbes that are known to break down various toxic compounds. This prevents toxins and pathogens from contaminating and producing negative effects on the body while boosting the body’s ability to absorb nutrients and antioxidants.

To learn more about how probiotics can bolster your digestive and over-all health, please visit the Digestive Health section of the TeraGanix site.

1 comment:

Greg Traver said...

It is not often that I find a natural product that actually works for me the way that it is advertised. It is even rarer for me to find something that exceeds my expectations. Your Pro EM-1, daily ProBiotics cleanse is without doubt the best product that I have used for aiding my digestive health. No one ever thinks about digestion and what a miraculous process it is to transform food into energy… that is until it is gone!

Now, I know, everyone has an opinion and you have to take what you read with a grain of salt. My experience of having Crohn’s disease, two surgeries and nearly two dozen hospitalizations since 1991 - I believe- qualifies me as someone who knows what they are talking about when it comes to digestive and colonic health.

It was not until after being totally disabled for nearly three years that learned about juicing and organic food. It gave me my life back and I was able to break free from all the prescription drugs. But I have never had relief from all the painful symptoms; I’ve just learned to deal with it.

I have tried lot products over the years. Most were disappointing and a few did more harm than good, but nothing that I have tried that has given me the results that I have had with your Probiotic daily cleanse. To be able to eat a meal and not suffer with from cramping, bloating or other symptoms has greatly increased the quality of my life. I thought the least I could do I was share how this has helped me and hopefully someone else who is suffering like I did will try it and experience the same relief. Thank you.

 
#